What? Is this it?
Yep. I've been to lazy/busy to make a site for myself. I intend to make a nice new fancy site that shows off all the digital tactics that I've helped bring to life as well as my art, sculpture, animation and web work. However, I'm also a busy guy. With the whole work/family thing going on, i haven't really felt like rushing out to reclaim a small part of the internet. In the mean time, you have several fun-filled options!
Option 1: Please wait here indefinitely, refreshing every few minutes, as you wait excitedly for me to make a new website. NOTE: This may take me months years to get around to.
Option 2: Visit my day job at Pixel Farm, a creative studio and digital agency where I provide technical direction, solutions architecture, UX/IA, and implementation for digital tactics. In addition, I provide graphics production and animation for video, games, WebGL, VR and AR.
Option 3: Visit one of the websites below that I've worked on.
- A corporate communications platform I helped provide UX and Solutions Architecture for over most of its lifespan.
- The blog I built for the national professional organization, American College of Nurse Midwives (ACNM)
- A site I built for Minnesota Community Care, a local network of community health clinics.
- One of perhaps a dozen casual games I architected for UnitedHealthcare. Trivia Challenge is fully accessible, playable even by the vision-impaired using screen reader.
- The site I built for my kid's band, The Disappointments
- A gallery of sounds from around the world at a site I helped my friend Jesse make.
- The site I built to help an independent documentary filmmaker promote her health education awareness film, The Circumcision Movie